Fountain Direct Primary Care Services
DPC FAMILY AND BUSINESS PLANS
Individual: $75 monthly for ages 5-64 and $100 monthly for ages 65+ with an initial $150 enrollment fee
Family Plan (parent(s) and dependent children ages 5-18 within the same household): $250 monthly with an initial $400 enrollment fee
Business Plan: $75 monthly with an initial $75 enrollment fee per employee
- Annual Comprehensive Physical Exam
- Preventative Care including nutritional counseling, weight loss, and smoking cessation
- Management of chronic conditions and medications (excluding controlled substances)
- Acute Care for illness and injuries (excluding Emergency Care)
- Virtual Visits by email, text and phone
- In-office tests including EKG, Spirometry, Point of Care Ultrasound, Urinalysis, Rapid Strep tests
- Amazing Lab Discounts (up to 96% savings)
- Minor procedures including cryotherapy for warts and precancerous lesions, steroid injections in knees and shoulders, incision and drainage of abscesses, sutures, skin biopsies and pap smears (excluding charges for pathology)
- After Hours Office Visits and Home Visits for an additional fee
- 50% off Allergy Testing
- Aviation Medical Exams for Class 2 and 3 Pilots
- DOT physicals
ALLERGY TREATMENT WITH SUBLINGUAL IMMUNOTHERAPY
Immunotherapy typically costs over $10,000 annually, and insurance will only pay for part of the cost. Allergy testing ranges from $500 – $2000. For less than $2000 per year, I offer comprehensive primary care AND allergy testing and treatment.
Check out Dr. O’Rourke’s article on treating allergies:
Cure Your Allergies
AVIATION MEDICAL EXAMS / DOT PHYSICALS
As an FAA-designated Aviation Medical Examiner, I offer medical exams for Second-Class Commercial Pilots and Third-Class Private Pilots for $150. FAA Medical Clearance is included with DPC membership at no extra charge.
Start your application for Airman Medical Certificate here:
DOT physicals are included with DPC membership. The cost is $150 for non-members.
It is my honor to keep my pilots and truck drivers healthy and to help keep our roads and skies safe.